we are a national Black independent political party..,
ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE! FREE THE LAND!
State and Local election Information and Resources:
Ballot Access and Requirements
South Carolina: www.scvotes.org
South Dakota: sdsos.gov/elections-voting
North Dakota: vip.sos.nd.gov
New York: www.elections.ny.gov
The New Afrikan Independence Party recognizes the importance of Black electoral politics. Check out the following election campaigns of the NAIP.
All Power to The People!!!
Ministry of Elections and Legislative Action
New Afrikan Independence Party
Basic requirements for NAIP candidates seeking public office
In order to run for any public office as a member of and/or ballot line of the New Afrikan Independence Party, the following requirements must be met:
1. You must be an organizational member of the New Afrikan Independence Party (NAIP) in good standing. Your completed membership application must be on file with our national office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
2. You must be registered with your local board of elections as a member of the New Afrikan Independence Party (NAIP).
3. You must have been an active Party member for at least six (6) months prior to your candidacy. Active party members are those who attend and participate in Political Education and Community Organizing classes, attend NAIP-sponsored events and actively support NAIP projects and programs.
4. You must demonstrate a basic understanding of the ‘Philosophy and Platform of the New Afrikan Independence Party’.
5. Your campaign must be supported by your local chapter and leadership.
All Power To The People!
Chairman & Founder
January 16, 2017
A CANDIDATE FOR THE PEOPLE!
• Wilkinsburg High Graduate: 1981
• Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt: 1981 - 2013
• Geneva College Graduate: 2013
• Road Supervisor Port Authority of Allegheny County
• President of Local 85 ATU Black Caucus
• Founding Member of Manhood Training/Mentor Program, Sons of Heru Mon-Valley Area
• Swissvale Resident since: 1999
Hi, my name is Douglas Connor. I’ve been a resident of Swissvale since 1999. My family have been longtime residents and members of Union Baptist Church of Swissvale (Grandma, Rosetta Harp). I have witnessed the changes that have taken place and I’ve seen a community ill-equipped to deal with these changes: also, a reluctance to adjust. Going forward our community faces many tough challenges toward change, but the obstacles and challenges we face are not insurmountable. It will take time and effort from everyone to change, but by working together, we can make our neighborhood a model community. We deserve a safe, clean and wholesome community that we all can be proud of. Vote for me if you support:
• Activities and Youth Employment for the Borough
• Proportional Representation
• Civilian Police Review Board
• Environmental Safety and Health
• Community Clean-up and Beautification Initiatives
On November 5th, 2019
DOUGLAS CONNOR for SWISSVALE COUNCIL