NEW AFRIKAN INDEPENDENCE PARTY (NAIP)
Structural Outline for General Assemblies and Chapter Development
National Steering Committee
National Ministries & Committees
State Steering Committee
State Ministries & Standing Committees
State Executive Committee
County Steering Committee
County Ministries & Standing Committees
County Executive Committee
Local Chapter Steering Committee
Local Chapter Ministries & Standing Committees
Local Executive Committee
Requirements for certification as local chapter:
Requirements for certification as county chapter:
Requirements for certification as state chapter:
Ministries and Standing Committees:
Officers of Local, County and State Steering Committees:
All Executive Committees will be composed of the following officers:
All Power to the People!!!
ratified December 6, 2014
STATE CHAPTERS AND ORGANIZING COMMITTEES:
New Afrikan Independence Party (NAIP):
MEMBERSHIP CODE OF CONDUCT
1. Listen to the people attentively. There is no change without them.
2. Be courteous and respectful, especially to youth and elders.
3. Protect and defend one another and your communities.
4. Don't make promises that you can't keep. Your word is bond.
5. Be honest. Do not lie, cheat or steal from the people.
6. Party members must study and learn the NAIP philosophy and platform.
7. Depending on their schedule and availability, all Party members must participate in Political Education (P.E.) and Community Organizing (C.O.) classes.
8. Learn and practice 'criticism/self-criticism'.
9. Follow your national and local leadership. Focus on principle, not personality.
10. Do not use drugs, alcohol and/or intoxicants while representing the NAIP or doing Party work.
11. Work hard to get things done. Talk is cheap.
12. Develop and maintain a moral compass in all that you do.
National Executive Committee
January 7, 2017
we are a national Black independent political party..,
ALL POWER TO THE PEOPLE! FREE THE LAND!